- What is Structured programming ?
Structured programming is a top-down approach , in which developers separates the overall program structure into different subsections .
2. What is C language ?
C is a programming language developed at AT & Ts Bell Laboratories of USA in USA. It was designed by Dennis Ritchie in 1970s.
3. Why c is called structured programming language ?
C is called structured programming language because a program in c language can be divided into small logical functional modules or structures with the help of function procedure.
4. List some features of C
- C is high level programming language, so easy to understand and write a program.
- C is structured programming language
- C has powerful set of operators
- C contain very less number of keywords (only 32)
- C has ability to extend itself by adding more function to its library.
5. List some data types of c
C supports many data types . some of are listed below
6. List some operators in C language
- Arithemetic operator
- Logical operator
- Unary operator
- Assignment operator
- Relational operator